Friday, September 08, 2006

The Wascals "The Dips" (1994)

GrantP had this record up on his site, but it's been a while, so as requested, here's "The Dips":



I don't have much of a memory of the Wascals in the mid-90's; they got nowhere near the push from Delicious Vinyl that the Pharcyde got. They do have a lot of the same things going for them that the Pharcyde did, though...eccentric MC's/rhyming, good chemistry, J-Sw!ft. Includes "On My Jammies" mix, the "OG" version, and instrumentals for both.

3 Comments:

Blogger grantp.net said...

The Wascals have 4 singles out. The Dips, Class Clown, Dream Imaginate with Fatlip and a Class Clown remix split 12 with Masta Ace. If you look them up on Amazon you see they had an album out with a catalog number but it was never released so most their stuff is promo from what I understand. I emailed Delicious Vinyl about the LP but never got a reply.


Here is the info from Amazon:

Audio CD (July 1, 1994)
Label: Wea/Atlantic/Delicious Vinyl
ASIN: B0000039RD
Also Available in: Audio Cassette
Amazon.com Sales Rank: None

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

a re-up would be much appreciated and I can't believe that we still haven't seen The Wascals album yet...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I Got it YES!!!...I have been waiting for the On My Jammie remix for along time.

Thanks DJ Espionage

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home