Tuesday, September 05, 2006

...requests and a rant...

More requests have been popping up in the C-box, and I'll fill what I can, but there's a lot I simply don't have...as always, any contributions would be greatly appreciated; I'd personally like to hear most of the stuff requested, and obviously the requester (and a grip of others) would grab it as well. There's always a small group of people that have the idea that music is some exclusive club, and they won't part with their rarities unless you give them something they value as much. This is not aimed at a particular person, but that group of people can suck a nut; elitism based on taste I'm cool with, but elitism based on possessions is another thing. I understand a lot of people (including myself) enjoy hunting down and finding obscure things, and that the process itself can make the find more rewarding. But what's your motivation? Share it with the world! That way these underground artists condemned to obscurity at least won't be there because of the marketing and distribution machine. Besides, everyone will still be impressed by your original copy.

All that to say, please post a link if you can fill a request...it's incredibly easy to do, and a lot of people would appreciate it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tired-N-Broke said...

Dawg I understand your rant man, besides you know I'll help if I can..I even thought about asking to join the blog cause I can dig the format.... anyway....keep doing your thing and spreading the message...peace

T&B

10:02 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

A-fucking-men to that rant...fucking record snobs, the one thing I can't stand, some snotty ass herbs.

My rant for the day..ahaha...you cats are schooling me, but I'll help when I can.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home