Friday, October 24, 2008

looking back: re-ups

This blog has obviously lost any consistency in posting (uh, quantity not quality) -- but since it's been a long-ass time since i've done re-ups, i'll hit a dozen or so requests if anyone has 'em. I don't have time to go through and check old links and/or comments (and apologies if I haven't responded to an email), but drop a request in the comments or c-box and I'll update the old post and drop the updated link here as well.

Oh, and this blog isn't dead (in the sense that there will be more sporadic posting)...but check the 2006 archives, they're thick.

Double XX Posse "Not Gonna Be Able To Do It" 12"
re-up / original post

Jodeci "Come and Talk to Me" 12"
re-up / original post

Brooklyn Zoo "Masters of Zooniverse" 12"

re-up / original post

Ruthless Bastards "Murder We Wrote" 12"

re-up / original post

World Renown "How Nice I Am" 12"
re-up / original post

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A4 - Murder We Wrote (Accapella) missing any chance to get that ?

6:20 AM  
Blogger djespionage said...

my copy of the 12" (Flowmaster Recordings promo, 1997) has the acapella listed on the label, but it isn't on the vinyl; there's only three tracks for "Murder We Wrote" (A1-A3)...can't help you there, sorry

5:19 PM  
Blogger Chile con Juevo said...

Hello, Mr. Espionage. Fantastic blog you've got here. I've been helping myself to some of the old rapidshare links, which are still active, surprisingly.

The Masters of Zooniverse 12" is inactive, though. May I request a re-up on that one, por favor??

7:59 PM  
Blogger Angelena Bourgie said...

Yeah, where the hell have you been? Glad you're back to posting though lol

Joe Budden "Halfway House"
Available Now!
www.AmalgamDigital.com

1:56 PM  
Blogger Tired-N-Broke said...

whuts good espionage??? If I ever get time, Ima get off my ass and contribute. It seems this blog has(had) a nice, decent following... the write-ups with the thorough music really stood out to the masses.... hope all is well with you friend...

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

espy,

come and talk to me? WOW.... I would've neeeeever thought that I would see that on this site. Classic 12er, though...

Peace,
DJ JUNE (Foriegn Native)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Milian said...

Just been going through some 2006 posts.. all so good to hear the 90's again! Cheers for them all.. M

1:31 PM  
Blogger Kimani17 said...

Quality is at least on par with the best blogs on the interwebz, easy. Obviously more quantity would be appreciated, but you can rest on your laurels. Going through this entire blog I didn't keep track of the zshare/dead links (I think only one sharebee had all down links), but the rest of the few re-ups would be nice. Regardless, thanks for all the gems, look forward to seeing you back on your steez.

9:49 PM  
Blogger JoSo said...

hey man I was wondering if you could help me ... I guess by your blog that you know a lot about hiphop and I hope you could help me by listening to this track I made ... These were taken from an Spanish freestyle battle contest ... and we dont know the name of the instrumentals

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8Q9XBJDW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S4OIJHA0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOF7FTJG

Dont worry ...there are no virus xD
please man...we were lookin for the names like 3 years...we need some serious help =D

Tanx for all...im sure you would help us

1:29 PM  
Blogger DeepSix said...

Great Blog man, some real old Gems here...taking it back

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home