Friday, November 03, 2006

...Strictly Beats...

I've just set up a new blog, Strictly Beats, that will hopefully serve as an archive for hip-hop instrumentals. A lot of instrumental albums are scattered across blogs. I'm not trying to take away from what everyone else is doing, it just seems to me that this is the sort of thing that would be ideal to have in one place. I've got a limited number of instrumental albums; hell, we all do, and point blank, there are a limited number of instrumental albums out there. It's not about rarity or obscurity, just trying to make shit available for DJs/producers/MCs, or avid listeners just looking for more to vibe to.

If you've got some instrumental albums, PLEASE drop links to them over at Strictly Beats in the coming days/weeks/months. And if you're interested in making some posts over there, let me know. I think this could be a really useful resource.

...and not to forget about business here; here are some of the links that have shown up in the C-box lately:

Portishead "Glory Box" 12" upped by dj espionage
Saukrates "Father Time" 12" upped by the worm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home